I’ll show you how to setup addon domain in Godaddy in 2017. It’s easy to host multiple websites on one hosting account in Godaddy, and can be accomplished in few minutes.
To host multiple domains, you will need to check that your subscription includes option for multiple domains. Godaddy Deluxe & Ultimate plans include unlimited amount of addon domains.
Addon Domain will be setup through Cpanel, so it will work on most other hosting services such as hostgator and one.com
In addition, I’ll show you how to test that the domain is correctly setup.
Addon Domain in Cpanel on Godaddy:
1. Log in to your GoDaddy account.
2. Click “Manage” Web Hosting.
3. Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
4. In the Cpanel menu, scroll down, until you see domains
5. Click Addon Domain.
6. Enter the domain name in the Domains field.
7. (Optional) Create a new FTP account
8. Click on Add domain.
Video explaining how to host multiple websites on Godaddy
You’ll find more tutorials here: http://220.127.116.11
Html code to test that everything works: “<html><p>Hello World!</p></html>”
If you have any questions, leave me a comment below, I will be glad to help. I hope you liked this tutorial!